This is my photo blog to keep myself thinking creatively. I am taking a photo class this year to hone my skills. I'm enrolled in a photography class and hope to be able to improve my skills. This blog will be my response to the challenges.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chicago -- Matching perspectives

I've decided to post a response to SB's Chicago pictures. You can see what I saw while she was seeing what she saw. Some of these are similar to the ones I've already posted. I know what makes her photos even better are the stories that she tells to put them in context. I'll maybe get back to doing that sometime later. For now, here are the "response" pics.

























3 comments:

  1. Oh man, James, that's so cool! We're going to have to team up and do that again when we do the boat tour. And I'm really glad you like my stories--I know there are people out there who think I write too much for a photo blog, but I gotta be me! :) These are so good, I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites (hard to narrow down): the hall and lights, chains and leaves, eagle--looks straight out of a nature magazine--white brick and red brick. Very cool, James. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it when you take pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Followers