This is my photo blog to keep myself thinking creatively. I am taking a photo class this year to hone my skills. I'm enrolled in a photography class and hope to be able to improve my skills. This blog will be my response to the challenges.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Chicago Adventure

I toke ye olde Megabus to Chicago on Saturday to catch up with my friend SB. We had lunch, took lots of pictures, walked a bit, spent time in a tunnel waiting for the rain to pass by, got soaked while looking for a cab, and all around had a good time. She is so very encouraging of me and my art.




Do you see the "eye"?

The city is full of patterns:


















For SB:

4 comments:

  1. I really like the first two pattern shots (doorbells and the pipe things). I would have liked to see a little larger crop of the pipe one, including the two meter things that got cut off. The rain bubble is a really good capture with great DOF. Chicago seems like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the silouetted architecture ... awesome! i also like the colored boats (?) - good angle. the stormy clouds and lake ... beautiful! and the last one ... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, I love the shot through the ceiling of the winter garden! That's awesome, and the exposure is great! It's so funny--aside from the boats and commentary, you might not even know we were out together! I love that. :) And the dinosaur--still awesome. And thanks for the train pic! I still love it. Can't wait to do it again on the architecture tour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any photography comments or aid, but I really liked the rain picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers