This is my photo blog to keep myself thinking creatively. I am taking a photo class this year to hone my skills. I'm enrolled in a photography class and hope to be able to improve my skills. This blog will be my response to the challenges.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

People + final show

The six week class is over already. If you're in town, stop by Cornerstone on Sunday from 2-5 p.m. and see my work. It's a busy day so I plan on being there for only part of the time. I won't show you all of what will be there from my work, but some you may have seen before (and others will be a surprise).

That being said, I took some photos of people for my last assignment. It is not natural for me to take pictures of people. Here's my best effort.






This is my friend. She is starting a series of treatments for breast cancer. She's got a great outlook on this disease and I am praying for her full recovery.




Fun with a mask!

3 comments:

  1. love the spiderman 3 kid ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spiderman kid is a great B&W conversion. I also like the little baby in the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the mask is pretty interesting and kind of spooky :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers