This is my photo blog to keep myself thinking creatively. I am taking a photo class this year to hone my skills. I'm enrolled in a photography class and hope to be able to improve my skills. This blog will be my response to the challenges.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pattern and Texture 2




What would have made this picture better?


I think they need to be wider views so the pattern is established...and then broken (by the flowers). Thoughts?


At an exhibit at Minnetrista.


Ball Jar kaleidoscope



3 comments:

  1. i love the ball jar kaleidoscope and the angle you chose for the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, WOW. That first picture is just conceptually outstanding. I'm SO impressed. I also loved the checkered Ball Jar, and the dogwoods. Definitely one of my favorite things about Muncie, those trees, and I love that I know how you had to be all up in one, in the parlance of our times, to get that angle. I can't wait for our shoot in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i LOVE these photos. you are so talented, James!

    ReplyDelete

Followers