This is my photo blog to keep myself thinking creatively. I am taking a photo class this year to hone my skills. I'm enrolled in a photography class and hope to be able to improve my skills. This blog will be my response to the challenges.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Pattern and Texture

I took 75 pictures this week so there are more to look at. Part 2 comes after Saturday when it is supposed to be nice(er) / sunny? outside.



I love the colors in this. It was actually for my "Shape" assignment but the last one I took didn't turn out correctly.



In honor of SB!







Break the pattern.



3 comments:

  1. wow! that first one ... the wide angle really makes them pop! i love it! i also really like the depth of the gate (?) with the shadow dropping behind it. these look great james!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the paint brush photo. It makes me think of a jigsaw puzzle. (Sorry i don't have anything technical to say like Jayne.)

    ReplyDelete

Followers